Helio Health’s Meadows Integrated Outpatient Clinic provides a wide variety of enhanced outpatient treatment and education services for substance use disorders, mental health diagnosis and problem gambling.
Notice to Patients:
Helio Health accepts most insurance and for those with income challenges we offer a sliding fee scale. Our on-site insurance navigators are available to work with those without insurance to sign up through the exchange.
- Patients seeking service will meet with a Revenue Specialist and one of our Registered Nurses to complete an initial assessment.
- Please provide insurance or benefit card and method of payment at time of arrival.
Dual Recovery Program (DRP)
The Dual Recovery Program is state certified by the NYS Office of Addiction Services and Supports (OASAS) and serves individuals struggling with substance abuse and mental health disorders. Group therapies encompass all stages of change and are updated to meet the needs of our consumers.
Services include but are not limited to the following:
- Medically Assisted Treatment (Suboxone/Vivitrol)
- Evaluations and assessments for substance abuse and mental health issues
- Individual counseling
- Therapeutic groups including, but not limited to: Early Recovery, Relapse Prevention, Managing Recovery, Integrating Recovery, Healthy Alternatives, Men’s and Women’s groups, DWI group, Healthy Living Skills, Healthy Communication, Skill Building Group, REBT Groups and Release & Reintegration.
- Adolescent therapy
- Psychiatric assessments
- Medication management
- DWI assessments and treatment
- Evening appointments
- Coordination of care with other providers
- Discharge planning
- Referrals for appropriate level of care
Walk-in intakes are welcomed Monday-Friday 7:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m. Appointments are available by calling (315) 478-0610. You are encouraged to bring your insurance card or proof of insurance. Those without insurance are asked to bring proof of income (pay stubs, W-2) and be prepared to pay as determined by a sliding scale.
Hours of operation are Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., and Tuesday and Thursday from 7:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Entrance is located at the side of the building in the parking lot. Completion of our clinic referral form before visiting the DRP is encouraged but not required.
Dual Recovery Program (DRP)
321 W. Onondaga St.
Syracuse, NY 13202
Individual, group, and family counseling sessions are tailored to meet individual needs of those in early stage of abuse or dependency or as a step-down from a higher level of care. Recovery options are offered for special populations. Insights of Helio Health offers Medication Assisted Therapy (MAT) in the form of Suboxone, Vivitrol and Sublocade.
Payment for services
The fee for a complete evaluation / assessment is $120, typically two visits are required to complete the evaluation. Because Insight House is state-funded, we do not require the evaluation to be paid in advance or in full during the process. Insights will work with individuals by assessing a self-pay rate for individuals without insurance or a gap in their insurance coverage. The self-pay rate is determined using household income and number of dependents.
Insight of Helio Health accepts most private insurances, HMO’s, Medicaid, Managed Care plans offered in Oneida County, major credit cards. All co-pays, deductibles, and out of network benefits will apply. A health insurance navigator is available to assist with Marketplace coverage.
Please note that for Outpatient Clinic services we do not accept Medicare or Medicare Supplemental plans.
Insights of Helio Health
500 Whitesboro St. Utica, NY 13502