Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinic at West Onondaga Street
Our Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinic (CCBHC) at West Onondaga Street (formerly Dual Recovery Program) is state certified by the NYS Office of Addiction Services and Supports (OASAS) and serves individuals struggling with substance abuse and mental health disorders. Group therapies encompass all stages of change and are updated to meet the needs of our consumers.
Services include but are not limited to the following:
- Medically Assisted Treatment (Suboxone/Vivitrol)
- Evaluations and assessments for substance abuse and mental health issues
- Individual counseling
- Therapeutic groups including, but not limited to: Early Recovery, Relapse Prevention, Managing Recovery, Integrating Recovery, Healthy Alternatives, Men’s and Women’s groups, DWI group, Healthy Living Skills, Healthy Communication, Skill Building Group, REBT Groups and Release & Reintegration
- Adolescent therapy
- Psychiatric assessments
- Medication management
- DWI assessments and treatment
- Evening appointments
- Coordination of care with other providers
- Discharge planning
- Referrals for appropriate level of care
Choices Seven Challenges Program
The Choices Seven Challenges Program is a substance use treatment program for ages 12-18, designed to serve those with serious emotional and behavioral challenges. The program uses an evidence-based and holistic approach to help young people take a deeper look at themselves, define their own identity, and learn logical thinking skills to help prepare them for adulthood.
Program services include:
- Individual Counseling
- Group Counseling
- Family Counseling
- Substance Abuse Education
Walk-in intakes are welcomed
Monday-Friday 7:30 am – 3:30 pm
Appointments are available by calling (315) 478-0610
You are encouraged to bring your insurance card or proof of insurance. Those without insurance are asked to bring proof of income (pay stubs, W-2) and be prepared to pay as determined by a sliding scale.
Hours of operation are:
Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 7:30am – 4:30pm
Tuesday and Thursday from 7:30am – 6:00pm
The entrance is located at the side of the building in the parking lot.
Completion of our clinic referral form before visiting the DRP is encouraged but not required.
Dual Recovery Program (DRP)
321 W. Onondaga St.
Syracuse, NY 13202