Helio Health’s Withdrawal and Stabilization Services are NYS OASAS certified facilities that offer treatment services to those that are temporarily incapacitated from alcohol and other substances. Medical and clinical staff are on-site 24 hours a day to assist patients in managing their mild to moderate withdrawal symptoms within a medically structured setting, providing a safe place to begin the recovery process. Individual and group counseling are combined with medical care and bed rest in a safe and comfortable environment. The average length of stay is three to five days but may vary based on the specific needs of the individual. Priority placement is given to pregnant I.V. drug users, pregnant women, I.V. drug users, and parents who have lost or are at risk of losing custody of their children due to substance abuse.
What to bring
- Seasonally appropriate clothing. Washer and dryers are available at no cost. Detergent is provided as well.
- Each person is limited to one bag.
- Shower shoes or flip flops are strongly recommended.
- Stamps for items intended to be mailed.
- Puzzle books (i.e. crossword, Sudoku), recovery related reading material, other appropriate reading material is encouraged.
- Helio Health is not responsible for any valuables kept in your room or on your person.
Services we offer include:
- Working together to create a recovery lifestyle
- Connecting peers to various supports in the community
- Bridging from where an individual is now to where they want to be
- Providing crisis support
- Any other aspect of rehabilitation an individual wants to pursue
Syracuse Inpatient Rehabilitation Center
847 James Street
Syracuse, NY 13203
Pathways of Helio Health Inpatient Rehabilitation Center
1850 Brighton Henrietta Town Line Rd.
Rochester, NY 14623
Binghamton Inpatient Rehabilitation Center
249 Glenwood Road, Building One
Binghamton, NY 13905
Donate to Helio Health
Your gift allows us to provide hope and healing to individuals seeking a fulfilled and empowered life; a chance we believe everyone deserves. Thank you for your generosity.Donate Now