Race results can be found here: http://www.auyertiming.com/pdffiles/5-18-19recovery_C.pdf
Race pictures by Rebecca Milner Photography can be found here: https://rebeccamilnerphotography.zenfolio.com/p609307475?customize=3
Held each year in May, the Run for Recovery is a competitively timed 5K race that raises thousands of dollars for the Helio Health Foundation. All runners receive a race-day shirt and sunglasses. Each participant is automatically created their own page to raise funds and awareness for the cause and share who they run for.
We are offering three opportunities for pre-race packet pick up. Your packet will include your race shirt, custom sunglasses, race bib, and safety pins. You can also pick up your packet day-of before the race begins.
• Thursday, May 16th from 12PM to 2PM at the Helio Health Administrative Offices, 510 East Fayette St. Syracuse
• Thursday, May 16th from 4PM to 7PM at the Fleet Feet Syracuse, 5800 Bridge St. East Syracuse
• Friday, May 17th from 4PM to 6PM at the Helio Health Administrative Offices, 510 East Fayette St. Syracuse
• 9AM – Day-of Registration Begins
• 9:30AM – Kids ½ Mile Fun Run
• 10AM – 5K Race Start
• 10:30AM – Post-Race Celebration & Awards Ceremony
Race Day Amenities
• Complimentary Shirt & Run for Recovery Sunglasses
• Post-race recovery food provided by Beak & Skiff, Chobani, Wegmans, and Pepsi
• Photography courtesy of Rebecca Milner Photography and Monica Browning Photography
The Run for Recovery raises funds and awareness for people who are recovering from substance use and mental health disorders. Nearly one in twelve people will be impacted by an addiction, yet only 10% will receive treatment. With several ways to participate, everyone can have an impact. Even the smallest donations make a big difference.
At Helio Health, we believe that recovery should be a possibility for every person who reaches for it. That’s why we offer help at every stage of the recovery process — from interventions to aftercare services.
Need help now?