Child and Adolescent Services
Helio Health’s Child and Adolescent Clinic is part of our Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinic (CCBHC) and is designed to offer a comfortable and safe space for children ages 0-21 seeking help with behavioral health issues such as: substance use disorders and mental health disorders.
How it Works
- Patients and family members are able to walk in to our clinic without an appointment Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- All services are offered Monday through Friday with morning, afternoon, and evening hour availability (with appointments).
- All children and adolescents will complete an initial intake assessment with a registered nurse, and a clinician where a comprehensive evaluation will be performed.
- Please be prepared to provide mental health and/or substance abuse history, family history and medical history.
- If the child or adolescent is found to be an appropriate candidate for the clinic, they will be assigned a counselor.
- Adolescents aged 12 to 17 may be eligible to receive treatment without parental consent pending approval from the Children and Adolescent Clinic Director, or other designated staff.
Services we offer include:
- Individual Counseling
- Group Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Play Therapy
- Art Therapy
- Person-Centered Therapy
- Psychiatric Evaluations
- Medication Monitoring
- Nursing and Physical Exams
- Care coordination with other providers and systems including: education, criminal justice, foster care, child welfare, primary care facilities and hospitals.
Meadows Integrated Outpatient Clinic
329 North Salina Street
Syracuse, NY 13202