Helio Health, Upstate New York’s most comprehensive and clinically progressive provider of integrated Substance Use, Mental Health, Health Care, and Housing services is always looking for talented individuals to join our team. If you thrive in a culture of innovation, collaboration and mutual respect, we’d like to meet you. If you’re interested, please submit an application, resume and letter of interest.
- Health insurance for employees and families including domestic partners
- Company-paid short-term disability insurance
- 401 (k) plan with company match
- Company-sponsored life insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid vacation leave
- Paid wellness leave
- Paid holidays, including birthday holiday
- Shift differential for Registered Nurses and Licensed Practical Nurses
- Sign-on incentive for Registered Nurses and Licensed Practical Nurses
- Helio Health Training Institute employee discounted training
- Qualified Health Professional exam cost assistance
- Earned Qualified Health Professional status incentive
- CASAC Scholarship Program (conditions apply)
We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on the basis of: race, creed, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, religion, national origin, citizenship, status as a victim of domestic violence, age, military or veteran status, handicap or disability, family medical history or predisposing genetic characteristics or carrier status, marital status, family status, political affiliation, felony conviction record, status as a victim of crime, or any other protected categories, status or activity protected by Federal, State or Local Law.