Work at Helio Health
NEW SIGN-ON INCENTIVES!
LMHC, LCSW $8,000
LPN, MHC-LP, LMSW, LMFT, CTRS $4,000
CRPA, CASAC $3,000
Non-QHPs, Entry Level, and Administrative $1,500 (excludes Executive Leadership)
Begin a career of hope and healing.
Helio Health is a comprehensive and clinically progressive provider of integrated Substance Use, Mental Health, Health Care, and Housing services is always looking for talented individuals to join our team. If you thrive in a culture of innovation, collaboration and mutual respect, we’d like to meet you. If you’re interested, please submit an application, resume and letter of interest.
View Current Openings
Syracuse Job OpeningsView
Rochester Job OpeningsView
Binghamton Job OpeningsView
Utica Job OpeningsView
Our comprehensive employee benefits package includes:
- Health insurance for employees and families including domestic partners
- Company-paid short-term disability insurance
- 401 (k) plan with company match
- Company-sponsored life insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Some Sites that are STR-LRP eligible (Substance Use Disorder Treatment and Recovery Loan Repayment Program)
- Paid vacation leave
- Paid wellness leave
- Paid holidays, including birthday holiday and a culture/heritage day
- Shift differential for Registered Nurses and Licensed Practical Nurses
- Sign-on incentive for Registered Nurses and Licensed Practical Nurses
- Sign-on incentive for LMHC, LCSW,LMSW,LMFT, CTRS, and CASAC
- Helio Health Training Institute employee discounted training
- Qualified Health Professional exam cost assistance
- Earned Qualified Health Professional status incentive
- CASAC Scholarship Program (conditions apply)
If you require an accommodation for a disability so that you may participate in the selection process, you are encouraged to contact Human Resources, Recruitment Division at 315-474-5506, or by email at Recruiting@helio.health.
Know Your Rights- Optimized for Screen Readers
Helio Health provides equal opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, creed, color, sex, pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation, parental status, reproduction health decisions, religion, national origin, citizenship, status as a victim of domestic violence, age, military or veteran status, handicap or disability, family medical history or predisposing genetic characteristics or carrier status, marital status, family status, political affiliation, felony conviction record, status as a victim of crime, or any other protected categories, status or activity protected by Federal, State or Local Law.