Opioid Treatment Program
Helio Health’s Opioid Treatment Program (OTP) provides assessments, individual, group and family counseling sessions, along with Methadone or Suboxone as Medication-Assisted Therapy options. The Medication-Assisted Therapies in the OTP are dispensed on-site, with approved take-home privileges over time. Treatment and medical sessions are provided by a multidisciplinary team that focuses on individual patient needs. Services may also include Peer Specialist services and medication management.
NOTICE TO PATIENTS:
This program serves all patients regardless of inability to pay. Discounts for essential services are offered based on family size and income. For more information, ask at the front desk.
How it Works
- Treatment and medical sessions are provided by a multi-disciplinary team that focuses on individual patient needs.
- The Medication Assisted Therapy is dispensed on-site, with approved take home privileges over time.
- Clinic hours are 6:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Services are provided by appointment only.
Services we offer include:
- Individual, group and family counseling sessions
- Psychiatric evaluations
- Medication management
- Peer Support Services
Syracuse Opioid Treatment Program
329 North Salina Street
Syracuse, NY 13202
Utica Opioid Treatment Program
1213 Court Street
Utica, NY 13502