Residential Re-Integration provides a safe and sober environment to assist in the ongoing recovery needs of resident.
How it Works
- Individuals must be 18 or older.
- Must have a diagnosis of substance use disorder and mental health.
- Require the support of a residence that provides an alcohol, drug and tobacco free environment.
- Do not require 24 hour a day on-site supervision by clinical staff, and exhibit the skills and strengths necessary to maintain abstinence and re-adapt to independent living in the community.
- Each resident is assigned to a Case Manager who works with them to implement an individualized service plan and provide support, guidance, and encouragement.
- Average length of stay is based on the individuals recovery needs
- Residents are expected to maintain a 35-hour-a-week schedule consisting of: outpatient treatment, volunteering, educational programming and/or employment.
518 James Street
Syracuse, NY 13203