The Child and Adolescent Clinic is designed to offer a comfortable and safe space for children ages 0-21 seeking help with behavioral health issues such as: substance use disorders and mental health disorders.
- Patients and family members are able to walk in to our clinic without an appointment Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- All services are offered Monday through Friday with morning, afternoon, and evening hour availability (with appointments).
- All children and adolescents will complete an initial intake assessment with a registered nurse, and a clinician where a comprehensive evaluation will be performed.
- Please be prepared to provide mental health and/or substance abuse history, family history and medical history.
- If the child or adolescent is found to be an appropriate candidate for the clinic, they will be assigned a counselor.
- Adolescents aged 12 to 17 may be eligible to receive treatment without parental consent pending approval from the Children and Adolescent Clinic Director, or other designated staff.
View Information Booklet
- Individual Counseling
- Group Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Play Therapy
- Art Therapy
- Person-Centered Therapy
- Psychiatric Evaluations
- Medication Monitoring
- Nursing and Physical Exams
- Care coordination with other providers and systems including: education, criminal justice, foster care, child welfare, primary care facilities and hospitals.
Child and Adolescent Services
Meadows Integrated Outpatient Clinic
329 N. Salina St
Syracuse, NY 13203
Choices: Seven Challenges Program is a substance use treatment program for ages 13-23, designed to serve those with serious emotional and behavioral challenges. The program uses an evidence-based and holistic approach to help young people take a deeper look at themselves, define their own identity, and learn logical thinking skills to help prepare them for adulthood.
• Individual Counseling
• Group Counseling: Grouped by ages 13 to 17 and 18-23
• Family Counseling
• Substance Abuse Education
Choices: Seven Challenges Program
Elmcrest Children’s Center
960 Salt Springs Road Cottage #5
Syracuse, NY 13224
(315) 446-6250 x371