- This event has passed.
Clinical Supervisions Foundation II
January 25 @ 8:30 am - January 27 @ 4:00 pm$320
Cost – $320
January 25th (8:30am-4pm), 26th (8:30am-4pm), and 27th (8:30am-1pm), 2023 – LIVE VIRTUAL TRAINING
- Length of Training – Sixteen (16) Hours
- 16 CEUs available for the following professions:
- NYS OASAS CASAC/CPP/CPS
- NYSED – LMSW/LCSW, LMT, LMHC
- Pennsylvania – LMSW/LCSW, LMT, LPC
Instructors – Nathan Rauscher, Sabrina Howland
This training is developed to meet the state requirement that people who are CASAC’s or otherwise a QHP working in our field of care, to become OASAS certified clinical supervisors.
Clinical Supervision Foundations I Online Course
• This 16-hour, self-paced course is designed to introduce the terms, topics, and resources essential to clinical supervision. This course is a pre-requisite to the 16-hour Clinical Supervision Foundations II classroom training. To access the course: http://www.healtheknowledge.org
This course is approved for OASAS credentialing hours.
Please e-mail your part 1 certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org