- This event has passed.
Clinical Supervisions Foundation II
August 2 @ 8:30 am - August 4 @ 4:00 pm
Cost – $320
August 2nd (8:30am-4pm), 3rd (8:30am-4pm), and 4th (8:30am-1pm), 2023 – LIVE VIRTUAL TRAINING
- Length of Training – Sixteen (16) Hours
- 16 CEUs available for the following professions:
- NYS OASAS CASAC/CPP/CPS
- NYSED – LMSW/LCSW, LMT, LMHC
- Pennsylvania – LMSW/LCSW, LMT, LPC
Instructors – Nathan Rauscher, Sabrina Howland
This training is developed to meet the state requirement that people who are CASAC’s or otherwise a QHP working in our field of care, to become OASAS certified clinical supervisors.
Clinical Supervision Foundations I Online Course
• This 16-hour (16CEUs), self-paced course is designed to introduce the terms, topics, and resources essential to clinical supervision. This course is a pre-requisite to the 16-hour Clinical Supervision Foundations II classroom training. To access the course: http://www.healtheknowledge.org
This course is approved for OASAS credentialing hours.
Please e-mail your part 1 certificate to email@example.com