Get Help Right Now.
If you or a loved one needs help right away with addiction or mental health, Open Access is here for you.
This important community program performs substance use and mental health assessments 24/7/365.
To access services please call: (315) 471-1564
How Open Access Works
- Individuals who arrive at the center will be immediately screened to determine the recommended level of care.
- If they may safely receive treatment in a community-based setting, staff will provide the patient with treatment options.
- Staff will also inform patients of community recovery services available in their home county.
- If services are not available in their home county, the individual and their family will be given options in neighboring counties.
Helio Health Open Access Services include:
- 24/7 access to treatment
- Assessments to determine level of care needed
- Referrals to treatment close to home
- Referrals to community recovery services
- Peer supports
Meadows Integrated Outpatient Clinic
329 North Salina Street
Syracuse, NY 13202